Reiki Masters – 25th-26th February & 11th March 2023
25th February 2023 @ 9:30 am - 11th March 2023 @ 12:30 pm£597.00
Time to Teach
“Imagine that every person in the world is enlightened but you. They are all your teachers, each doing just the right things to help you.” “Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill.” Buddha
The Reiki Master Level is the final Course within your Reiki journey. It moves away from using Reiki as a practitioner or within Reiki Treatments and instead focuses on teaching Reiki to potential Reiki students. This Course upon completion will certify you as a Reiki Master which will enable you to teach the Reiki One, Reiki Two, Advanced Reiki and Reiki Masters Courses to students.
In order to do this Course, you are required to have completed Reiki One, Reiki Two and Advanced Reiki. Over the span of Course, you will receive instruction on how to teach these individual Courses as you step into the role of teacher and guide to other Reiki students. This Course will help you develop your own style of teaching and strengthen your individual connection with the Reiki energy.
Join us on our next date
The Course will also include how to perform Attunements, a necessary part of the Reiki Courses, and what is expected from you as a Reiki Master. It will also be required for students to do a 20 minute session of micro teaching to gain your certificate.
In this course you will provided with:-
- Reiki Manual
In this course you will learn
- Your understanding of Reiki Masters what is expected from you
- The importance of a blessing
- Give a blessing
- Attunements Violet Breath
- Intention with Attunements
- Symbols for Attunement
- Give an Attunement
- Knowing your students
- Techniques – in seeing/feeling/knowing the chakras with students and clients
- Self-Analysis sheet
- What you need to know as a teacher for Reiki One
- What you need to know as a teacher for Reiki Two
- What you need to know as a teacher for Advanced Reiki
- What you need to know as a teacher for Reiki Master Teacher
- Hook removing techniques
- 20-30 minute micro teaching
- What you need to do to write your course
If you have not completed any Reiki training with YLK Mentors and wish to take the Reiki Masters with us please click here to email and discuss the best option for you. Please do not make any bookings before contacting us.